Introducing the WelchAllyn Connex ProBP 3400.
The Connex® ProBP™ digital blood pressure device is a convenient alternative to manual sphygmomanometers or bulky vital signs devices for capturing reliable blood pressure readings during rounds or in triage settings. It's the perfect device to fill the gap between what you need and can afford by supplementing more-expensive multiparameter devices with an affordable, single-parameter blood pressure device.
- Includes SureBP™ technology—the same technology found in Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs® LXi and Connex® Vital Signs Monitor-- for reliable, accurate blood pressure readings in just 15 seconds
- Works with a wide range of cuff sizes for accurate readings on a broad range of patients
- Fast SureBP technology makes readings more comfortable for the patient
- Handles many cases of motion and weak pulse to obtain accurate readings while minimizing error codes
- Built for the rigors of daily hospital use and tested to hold up longer than many lower-cost devices
- Remote diagnostics, calibration, updates and upgrades available using Welch Allyn Partners in CareSM services
Designed so you can maintain it easily. Built so you'll hardly ever have to.
Because it uses the same technology as the Spot Vital Signs® LXi, you can be confident that the Connex ProBP 3400 will stand the test of time, especially compared with many lower-cost devices.
- Compatible with Welch Allyn FlexiPort® blood pressure cuffs which enable simple connection and streamlines facility cuff standardization
- One-button operation makes it easy to use compared with handheld and wall aneroids
- SureBP™ blood pressure technology captures readings in just 15 seconds—twice as fast compared with traditional digital BP devices.
- Configurable to match your workflow; upgradeable to protect your investment
- Obtains accurate readings and minimizes error codes, even in the presence of many cases of motion or weak pulse
- Transfer readings directly to your EMR/HIS via wired USB or optional Bluetooth® wireless to improve documentation accuracy and efficiency
- Wall mount, mobile stand, and desk mounting options available.
Small enough to go anywhere. Powerful enough to deliver the results you need.
The small, handheld design of the Connex® ProBP™ 3400 makes it equally at home capturing readings during hospital rounds or triage, or in office-based settings. Yet it still has a large, colorful display and easy-to-use, ergonomically sized controls.
- Easy to carry and use
- Easy to store and secure in a drawer or cabinet
- Colorful, easy-to-read display for effortless viewing of clinical data
- Can also be wheeled on a mobile stand, secured to the wall or mounted on a desk
- 15.0 cm H x 8.0 cm L x 5.6 cm D (5.9" x 3.1" x 2.2")
- Weighs just 450 g (15.87 oz)