Radical 7 Pulse Oximeter Color Screen w/RDS-3 Docking S - Mar 08, 2010
The best patient safety choice today, and tomorrow
- Featuring "gold standard" Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings during motion and low perfusion.
- Upgradable Masimo Rainbow SET technology platform lets you add total hemoglobin (SpHbT) and oxygen content (SpOCT) through simple field-installed software upgrades.
- Additional upgrades allow you to continuously and non-invasively measure carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), methemoglobin (SpMet®) and PVIT.
- Linked to improved care and reduced medical errors.
- Enhanced probe-off detection with Rainbow sensors.
- Color display allows immediate differentiation of critical measurements.
- Masimo SET is clinically proven to be the highest sensitivity and specificity pulse oximeter in the world
- Masimo Rainbow® SET technology uses multiple wavelengths of light to continuously and noninvasively measure hemoglobin (SpHb), Oxygen Content (SpOCT), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO) and methemoglobin (SpMet), as well as providing the most reliable probe-off detection.
- Perfusion Index (PI) with trending capability indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion
- Pleth Variability Index (PVI): captures vital thoracic pressure changes that may compromise normal cardiac function affecting systemic circulation
- Accurate on cyanotic patients**
- Signal IQ® waveform for signal identification and quality indication during excessive motion and low signal to noise situations
- FastSatT tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter
- Variable pitch provides tonal variance for every 1% change in saturation
- SatShare® interface allows transfer of SpO2 and pulse rate to existing multiparameter monitor and allows for the reading of SpCO and SpMet on adjacent Radical-7 monitor
- Automatic screen rotation provides upright display for vertical or horizontal monitor positioning (not available on the RDS-2 model)
- Remote alarming interface
- Up to eighteen days of trending
- Detachable portable hand-held for patient transport
3D Alarm System Option
- Desat Index AlarmT enables clinicians to detect an increasing quantity of smaller desaturations that may precede declining respiratory status
- PI Delta AlarmT alerts clinicians to specified changes in perfusion, often a reliable indicator of illness severity
As the plethysmograph waveform gets corrupted with motion, the Signal IQ indicator shows the location of the pulse, while the height of the vertical bar indicates the quality of the values displayed. When the signal quality is compromised during excessive motion, a "Low Signal IQ" message is displayed.
Radical-7 Quick Trend feature allows for one-touch button access to parameter trending information with the ability to adjust the trending data for specific patient conditions.
Automatic Display Rotation
Automatic Display Rotation (Gravity Activated) Provides for vertical and horizontal positioning to maximize space utilization and visibility.
Available in either full color or monochromatic blue screen, only the Masimo Radical-7 with optional rainbow® technology provides you with an accurate portrait of the true oxygenation status of your patients.